Our nurses are all qualified and have extensive practical experience backed up by our commitment to ongoing education. They are a real asset to our practice and also to you, the client; they can often be the first port of call for general questions and also give you good guidance as to whether your pet needs to be seen by a vet.
Our nurses run clinics that are there for you to use – a lot of these services are free or in the case of nail clips may involve a nominal charge.
- Worming your pet – we are also happy to demonstrate how to administer tablets to your pet.
- Flea treatments
- Nail clipping
- Suture removal – for all routine surgeries such as spaying and neutering
- Weight Management clinics – where your pet will be weighed regularly, their weight recorded and dietary and exercise advice given
- Medical follow ups – some of our ongoing treatments may involve the initial consultation with the Vet and then follow up visits with our nurses, where medication may be administered by injection
- Pet care advice – our nurses are an invaluable source of information on all aspects of pet care
Our nurses are qualified and experienced, with a wealth of knowledge and they are there to provide help for both you and your pet.